An unpleasant incident occurred in one of the largest cities in Florida.
Local health Department (Florida Department of Health — DOH) has reported that customers of the popular places Hamburger Mary’s Bar and Grille was at risk of Contracting an acute infectious disease – hepatitis A. the source of the virus was a restaurant employee.
As representatives of the DOH, initially the disease was discovered in the area Ybor city a person working in the field of nutrition. His name is the formal structure is not disclosed. After receiving information about the incident, authorities investigated and found out that the man worked at Hamburger Mary’s Bar and Grille from 4 to 20 October. Accordingly, people who have attended school in this period were exposed to an acute infection.
Infection in certain circumstances can cause liver failure that subsequently leads to death of the patient. Photo: Youtube
The Department of health of Florida asks all who visited the restaurant in these days, seek medical help. In particular, we are talking about the need for vaccination against hepatitis A. Customers Hamburger Mary’s Bar and Grille can make a free inoculation in the establishment Health’s Sulphur Springs. Experts also note that the vaccine is the most effective method of combating disease.
Worth noting: hepatitis a differs significantly from the more dangerous types: b and C. This virus causes an acute infectious disease of the liver. Typically, the infected person suffers from hepatitis b for several weeks, after which the body copes with illness.
The symptoms appear as yellowing of the eyes, extreme fatigue, dark urine color, joint pain and vomiting. The deaths in this case – a rarity. However, the infection in certain circumstances can cause liver failure that subsequently leads to death of the patient. At risk are people older than 50 years.
Urgently check the fridge! These products can be lead-contaminated, with Listeria and Salmonella
Because of proven or potential hazard of the stores USA again withdrew some batches of products — from meat to spices. Check your refrigerator!
In the hospital new Jersey 4 newborn contracted the bacteria, one of them died
In a medical facility University Hospital, several children have been infected with a dangerous bacteria known as Acinetobacter. One of the kids who were born recently as a result of premature birth, died.