The baby is overheated in the car when his mother slammed the door and forgot the keys inside

The baby is overheated in the car when his mother slammed the door and forgot the keys inside

That day on the street the heat was unbearable. A young mother from diamond Bar, Los Angeles gathered on your SUV shopping. She put a six-month baby in the car seat and went with him to Target.

Parked car in the Parking lot near the store, she kept the baby, got out of the car and suddenly was horrified to find that the door was locked and the keys remained inside.

The baby is overheated in the car when his mother slammed the door and forgot the keys inside

Fearing for the health of the baby, the mother was worried — she immediately dialed 911. Fortunately, it was near the Sheriff’s Department walnut diamond Bar.

The rescue arrived within three minutes, but by this time the child needed medical care in the cabin was too hot and it overheats.

The baby is overheated in the car when his mother slammed the door and forgot the keys insidesource: facebook

The Sheriff’s office reported that the infant was sweating profusely and reddened eyes. Agency staff broke the window and pulled out a small hostage of circumstances. The paramedic examined him made the decision on immediate hospitalization. Fortunately, the child managed to be rescued.

In July, the overheated salons of a car killed several children — the tragedy was recorded in Georgia and Arizona.

 

Source

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *