Bull, potecasi ass about the pole with transformer, left without electricity for 700 homes

The bull had been dead hundreds of homes in Scotland after scratched his «itchy» the fifth point on the utility pole.

The owner of a bull named Ron posted on the page of a village in South Lanarkshire (Scotland), on behalf of the animal to apologize for the power outages.

«He itched the fifth point, so he scratched it on a pole and brought down a box of transformer — wrote hazel Lawton. — He’s just happy that he survived, somehow avoiding hitting 11 000 volts».

Our bull Ron would like to apologise to everyone in Chapelton and Strathaven for causing last nights power cut to over…

Hazel Laughton Geplaatst door op Vrijdag 8 mei 2020

According to hazel, because Ron more than 700 homes were de-energized in Chapelton and Strathaven.

«I think we will rename him Sparky» (Iskra — USA.ONE) — added the owner of the animal.

«The engineering team immediately went to the challenge, and as soon as Ron took to another field, they worked all night to connect the power supplies to the temporary generators as soon as possible to restore power, — said the publication The Independent representative of the company SP Energy Networks. — We apologize, and we thank residents for their patience while we worked to restore the power supply. We also thank Mr. and Mrs. Lawton (and Ron, of course) for their cooperation.»