Theater in Lincoln Center evacuated due to smoke

Theater in Lincoln Center evacuated due to smoke

A cinema in Lincoln Center at the Loews Lincoln Square 13 was evacuated on Sunday after the room was filled with smoke. Previously as the cause of the fire is considered a possible short circuit or electrical problem. However this version has not been confirmed as arrived on the scene, firefighters were unable to locate the source of the smoke.

Witnesses of the incident reported that on the second floor smelled of gasoline.

The evacuation was performed about 12 o’clock in the afternoon during a screening of the new film of the Saga «Star wars.» Officials said that the theater will be closed until the end of the day. In the building of working professionals, the investigation of the incident.

Source

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *